Learn How To Make Bread Canapes Recipe, a Vegetable Bread Canapes Recipe In Hindi, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this easy to make Bread Canapes at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
Please click on the CC button for English subtitles!
12 Bread Slices
For the Chutney:-
3 tsp. Coriander leaves
3 tsp. Mint leaves
½ tsp. Sugar
1 tbsp. Vinegar
2 cloves of Garlic
For the Filling:-
1½ tsp. Melted Butter
1 Onion, finely chopped
½ Capsicum, finely chopped
½ Zucchini, finely chopped
2 tsp. Boiled Corn
1 Boiled Potato, finely chopped
¾ cup Milk
1½ tsp. Corn flour
4 tsp. Processed Cheese, grated
Black Pepper Powder
1 Spring Onion, finely chopped
Black Olives for Garnish
1. Cut the bread slices into round shapes with a cookie cutter.
2. Apply butter on both the sides of the slices.
3. Set the slices in the mould and bake them at 180°C for 5 minutes in a preheated oven.
4. Grind all the chutney ingredients in a mixer/grinder and make a paste.
5. In a pan heat butter and add onion and saute for a minute.
6. Then add capsicum, zucchini, corn, potato, and mix well.
7. Add the cornflour to the milk and stir. Pour this in the sauteed vegetables.
8. Now add processed cheese, mint-coriander chutney, salt, black pepper and spring onion.
9. Assemble the canapes as shown in the video and bake for 5 minutes.
Delicious Bread Canapes are ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood