On this video recipe, we’ll present you make Butter-Tub Rooster onn the Pit Barrel Cooker. We are going to begin by brining rooster thighs in a single day. The subsequent day, we’ll season the rooster with Jack Stack rub, smoke within the Pit Barrel Cooker after which end the rooster off with a little bit Jack Stack BBQ Sauce. That is competition-level rooster!
• 1 gallon water
• 1 cup Kosher salt
• ½ cup brown sugar
• ½ cup Rhino Peri-Peri scorching sauce (elective)
• 10 bone-in rooster thighs
• Jack Stack BBQ Rub to style, extra data https://www.armadillopepper.com/merchandise/jack-stack-barbecue-kc-meat-and-poultry-rub
• 2-Three sticks melted butter (within the video, I began with four sticks of butter, however didn’t want this quantity).
• ½ bottle Jack Stack BBQ Sauce, extra data https://www.armadillopepper.com/merchandise/jack-stack-barbecue-kc-original-sauce
• eight ounces Honey
1. Combine brine elements in a big pot till the sugar and salt are dissolved.
2. Place the rooster within the brine and put within the fridge in a single day.
Three. Take away the rooster from the brine and pat dry with paper towels.
four. Pour the melted butter in a disposable aluminum pan and add the rooster. Be sure the butter doesn’t exceed half approach up on the rooster.
5. Season with the Jack Stack rub (or your favourite rooster seasoning).
6. Place the pan of rooster issues within the Pit Barrel Cooker and prepare dinner for 1 hour.
7. After an hour take away the pan with rooster thighs from the Pit Barrel Cooker. Take away the rooster thighs from the butter tub and discard the butter batch.
eight. Combine equal components of Jack Stack BBQ Sauce and honey in a bowl.
9. Sauce every rooster thigh and place again on the Pit Barrel Cooker, direct on the grill grate.
10. Sprinkle a little bit of the Jack Stack rub on every bit of rooster. Put the lid again on the Pit Barrel Cooker and proceed cooking the rooster till it reaches an inner temperature of 170 levels F (for rooster thighs). For this prepare dinner the time was an extra 15 minutes.
11. Take away from the warmth and let relaxation 10 minutes earlier than serving.
Inspiration for this recipe got here from Chili Pepper journal.
Thanks for watching one other one in all our movies! If you happen to favored this episode, click on that subscribe button, in order that you’ll know when new movies can be found. Please share and like this video and don’t hesitate to ask questions of depart suggestions within the feedback part. We attempt to reply to all questions and solutions inside 24 hours.
Armadillo Pepper Scorching Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Jerky & Snack Retailer
Join with Armadillo Pepper on Google+, Fb & Pinterest
Please watch: “Smoked Christmas Ham with Cherry Glaze on Pit Barrel Cooker”