Obtain the Get Curried App by clicking on this hyperlink:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Study How To Make Dum Ka Murgh Recipe, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar solely on Get Curried. Make this Conventional Cooking Technique of Dum Ka Hen Recipe in a easy, fast and straightforward technique, at your private home and share your expertise with us within the feedback under.
750 gms. Hen
150 gms. Yoghurt
1 tbsp. Chilli powder
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tbsp. Coriander seeds
1 tbsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tbsp. Fennel seeds
1 tbsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Cloves
½ cup Oil
2 tbsp. Ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
2 Bay leaves
¼ cup fried onions paste
2 cups Charcoal
Inexperienced chillies ( not the spicy one)
1 cup prepared Atta
– Grind all of the spice combine substances in a mixer/grinder.
– In a bowl add the hen, spice combine, yoghurt, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, salt and blend effectively.
– Refrigerate and let marinate for four hours.
– In a kadhai, add oil, bay leaves, marinated hen and roast for no less than three minutes on a excessive flame.
– Now add the fried onion paste, decrease the flame and canopy with a lid.
– Seal the lid with the atta as proven within the video.
– Mild the charcoal and place it on high of the lid.
– Prepare dinner this on a low flame for 30 minutes.
– Alternatively, this may be cooked in an oven at 200°C for 30 minutes.
– Flip the flame off and let it relaxation for 10 minutes.
– Reduce open the seal with a knife and stir the hen.
– Garnish with inexperienced chillies and serve.
Dum Ka Murgh is able to eat!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Digital camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Enhancing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Leisure Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and get common updates: http://www.youtube.com/consumer/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1