Learn in this video about Fried Mackerel Recipe. Bangda Fry is a Popular Konkani recipe. Click to subscribe http://bit.ly/2C0kO2l
Fried Mackerel Recipe-How To Fry Mackerel-Bangda Fry-Fish Tawa Fry-Kalimirchbysmita
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time:15 mins
1) 4 small sized =500gms Bangda (Mackerel)
2) Cooking Oil
3) 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
4) 1 Lemon Juice
5) Salt to taste
6) 3 tbsp. Malvani Masala
7) Rice flour (as required)
1) We will start with marinating the fish. Add Turmeric Powder, Salt and Lemon Juice. Gently massage the fish with this marinade. Let the fish rest in this marination for 15 mins.
2) We will prepare a dry batter. Add Rice Flour (5 tbsp), Malvani Masala and Salt. We have added salt in marination. So be careful while adding salt in batter. Mix well.
3) Coat fish with the dry batter. Apply batter evenly. Press gently and remove excess batter.
4) We will shallow fry Bangda. Heat Oil in a pan and ensure Oil is sufficiently hot. Put Bangda (Mackerel) in pan.
5) Fry on low-medium heat. Flip over after 4 mins of cooking. Crisp fry from both sides
Share your feedback about this recipe at www.kalimirchbysmita.com