eight tablespoons butter
1 cup buttermilk
1 egg, calmly overwhelmed
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup floor pecans
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon paprika
1/eight teaspoon pepper
1/four cup sesame seeds
2 (2 1/2 lb) entire chickens, lower into quarters or items
1/four cup pecan halves
1 cup combined purple and inexperienced grapes
1. Preheat the oven to 350º.
2. Soften butter in a 10 by 15-inch baking pan.
three. In a shallow dish, mix buttermilk and egg.
four. In one other dish mix flour, pecans, salt, paprika, pepper and sesame seeds.
5. Dip rooster in buttermilk then in flour.
6. Place pores and skin aspect down in melted butter. Flip to coat and go away pores and skin aspect up.
7. Sprinkle with pecan halves. Bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
eight. Half means by means of cooking, toss the grapes onto the baking pan as nicely.
Serve and Get pleasure from!