These Parmesan Roasted Root Greens are undoubtedly amongst my favorites. This recipe is fast and easy to arrange and the flavors of carrots and parsnips are hardly to withstand.
Comply with me:
Components for two serves:
• 6 peeled parsnips
• 6 carrots
• 1 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 teaspoon of marjoram
• 1 teaspoon of thyme
• 2 bay leaves
• four tbs olive oil
• 9 garlic cloves
• three tablespoons grated parmesan
• 1 teaspoon salt(elective)
• Place the carrots and parsnips in a bowl
• Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, break the garlic bulb into cloves, leaving them unpeeled and bash them barely.
• Season with black pepper,marjoram, thyme, and add 2 bay leaves and recent rosemary.
• Grate the parmesan and blend till nicely mixed. You’ll be able to add salt if wanted.
• Add the foundation greens in a tray and sprinkle with olive oil.
• Bake at 180° C for 50 minutes then serve instantly along with your favourite sauce. The sauce I used is the garlic yogurt sauce which is my favourite one.
Take pleasure in!
Let’s simplify the artwork of cooking!