Look below to find out how to make the best tomahawk steak and twice baked potato. And make sure to SUBSCRIBE for more!: http://bit.ly/28Okvch
Large russet potato
2 tbsp olive oil-packed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 cup scallions, chopped
3/4 cup bacon, chopped, divided
1 cup sour cream
1 tbsp butter
cup sour cream
4 lb Tomahawk
1/4 cup canola oil
4 tbsp unsalted butter
4 sprigs fresh thyme
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
6 cloves garlic, smashed
1. Preheat oven to 350*F
2. oil and season potatoes and place in oven for one hour, or until cooked through, and let cool.
3. Cut the potatoes vertically, scoop out the inside, and place in a bowl.
4. Add cheese, scallions, . of the bacon, half of sour cream, butter, and pepper and mix.
5. Scoop the mixture back inside of the potato and top with extra cheese until cheese is melted and
starts to brown, about 12 minutes.
6. Serve with sour cream, chives, and a sprinkle of bacon on top!
1. Season Tomahawk liberally with salt and pepper.
2. On grill top or pan large enough for steak, heat oil over high heat until it’s just about to smoke.
3. Add steak and cook until golden brown crust develops, about 3 minutes each side.
4. Add butter, herbs, and smashed garlic to the pan and continue to cook, flipping the steak
occasionally, about 10-12 minutes total. Use a spoon to baste the butter and oil onto the steak as
5. Remove steak from pan and let rest 5-10 minutes. Serve with double stuffed potato.
Executive Producers – Dwayne Johnson, Dany Garcia, Erin Lardy
Executive Producers – Dan Weinstein, Chris Guerrero
Associate Producer — Matt Carpenter
Writer – Anatasha Blakely
Director of photography – Dylan Sachse
Edited by Dylan Sachse
Production Manager – Troy Guthrie
Production coordinator – Jenny Curtis
Gaffer – Brian Pelke
PA – Gabriel “Hungry like the” Wolfe
Key Art – Alex Shannon
Voice over by Anatasha Blakely
Food Stylist & Recipe – Hannah Canvasser
Food Stylist Assistant – Chloe Bean
THE ROCK AROUND THE INTERNET